When You Need Windshield Replacement:
Glass Doctor service technicians can repair small chips in windshields before they become a large cracks which are more expensive to replace and can compromise vehicle safety. Repairing the chip restores the structural integrity of the windshield. These repairs can be made in around an hour.
Getting a chipped windshield repaired is:
- Convenient – Glass technicians can repair a windshield within an hour.
- Inexpensive – Most insurance companies will reimburse the repair charge.
- Safe – Repairing your windshield helps keep the original factory equipment intact.
Have one of our trusted auto glass technicians assess your windshield chips to determine if they can be repaired first, or if the windshield needs to be replaced.
Our Auto Glass & Windshield Replacement Process
If your windshield is cracked, replacing the windshield will restore the structural integrity of the glass and protect occupants. Make sure you act fast and definitely get it fixed before any long drives, especially on highways. You’ll find that the damage to your windscreen will slowly get worse over time and some strong wind pressure can tip it over the edge.
- Our technicians offers a complete auto glass product line including windshields, side window glass, and mirrors for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, tractors, buses and RVs.
- We can handle the insurance filing for you and works directly with all major insurance carriers.
- Original Equipment Manufactured (OEM) quality windshield glass is installed. We prefers OEM windshields because they are produced at the same factories the automakers use.
- We support the only standards for windshield replacement in the U.S., the Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standards (AGRSS).